- I had a wonderful time at yoga with my friend today. It was her first time at yoga and she totally rocked it! It was fun to experience something new with her. She said she felt like she was shaking through every pose but she looked awesome. I hope she comes back with me again! We wish we looked like the girls in the picture below.
- I’m not sure but I think I’m about to come down with with a cold or bug of some sort. I’ve been tired all day and I’ve got a mild headache and a little tickle in the back of my throat. I’m drinking herbal tea with honey like a mad man hoping to nip this in the bud!
- I’ve been thinking A LOT about breast cancer awareness this month. I’ve also been reading and doing some research on things I can start doing now to avoid getting cancer. I’m already doing a few of them including daily exercise and eating healthy, nutrient dense foods. I try to buy as much organic food as possible but my choices are limited and it’s so expensive.
- I rediscovered the public library today. I’ve been really missing a good book in my life. I went to the Logan Public Library website and put 4 or 5 books on hold. I chose a few fiction books and a few running books. I’ve never read any books on running technique or ways to increase efficiency and speed so I’m especially eager to do a bit of reading on the topic. I’m excited to go pick them up tomorrow and start reading again.
- We haven’t gone grocery shopping in over a week and I officially ate the last of the fruits and veggies at lunch today. I had a side salad and also a few baby carrots with hummus. I MUST get to the grocery store tomorrow!
What are your opinions on organic vs. non-organic foods?
Do you ever use your public library?